Sunday, November 20, 2016

Introducing ...


First off, thank you very much for taking the time to visit my "blog" page. I know we all lead busy lives, so I do appreciate your looking in.

I had been thinking of posting my stories somewhere other than my deviant Art page (see below for a link to that if you'd like to check some of my photography and other works). On dA, I have to mark that some of my stories have "adult content" because of violence or other "adult themes". This prevents folks who aren't members from reading them. Hence the creation of this "blog". Primarily I will be posting my own works of (mostly) fiction. Some of these will be "fan fiction" - stories set in universes created by others (such as stories in the Pokémon world). Others will be creations all my own. Some stories will be fairly short and will be posted in their entirety. Others, which are longer, will be broken into 2 or more posts.

I hope you will enjoy my stories. If you do, please let me know.

To see some of my photography, check out my deviantArt page; http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment